The Utah Hepatitis Coalition was formed in March 2021 as a network of patients, providers, and community partners coming together to eliminate viral hepatitis elimination in Utah.
Our mission is to create a collaborative, inclusive, and impactful network collaborating to eliminate viral hepatitis in Utah.
- To promote liver health and wellness
- To raise awareness and increase access for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of liver disease, especially viral hepatitis and related harms
- To erase stigma, social inequity, and health disparity surrounding communities affected by liver disease
- To build capacity in communities impacted by liver disease and viral hepatitis.
- Prioritizing underserved communities through advocacy, support, education and equitable access to prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- To create a Utah free of hepatitis and related liver disease